JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Tagged, I want to see who is the best, cuz sometimes second best just isn't good enough.

You might also want to define "best".

Do you mean fastest, cheapest, most expensive, best shop, hottest assistant, friendliest, best looking or most knowledgeable? Or something else?

I suspect the difference between the best Gunsmith in town and some schlub that has the tools will be negligible at best.

I am in Portland tomorrow, could have it done in about 15 minutes :cool: Latest sample.. Honestly, watch the youtube videos and try it yourself! I built my first 25 years ago before youtube!

DSCN0848.jpg

If you don't have the tools, don't try it yourself! One slip with a screwdriver or a punch and you will see that scratch all the way thru the anodizing until the day you sell it.

Might take me twenty minutes and thats because I would have to clear a spot off my workbench !!!!hehe

I would like to build it myself, and could buy the tools, just wondering about headspacing and other spatial referencing.
The forward handguard is interesting...who makes it?

Handguard is from Apex CNC Machine out of White City OR. I really like it and will use them in future builds. If you were closer I would be happy to help.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top