JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was going to get my hair cut today in Oregon City, and had brought my new HK45 to show to the barber there. On the way in I noticed two guys on razr scooters moving quickly out of the parking lot toward the skate park across the street. I figured they'd been run off for skating in the mall at Fisherman's. Later, as I am getting my hair cut, I find out the guy cutting my hair was being attacked with a knife by these guys buddy five rows further over from the spot I'd parked in. The oregon PD caught the suspect across the street 20 minutes later. Sixteen year old with a long wrap sheet. The kid was lucky I didn't park a few rows over and seen what was going on. He tried to stab the guy a few times, but missed. If I would've driven up on this I would've been forced to draw and possibly fire.

Glad nobody was hurt, but it sure makes you think about all the things that could have happened.

Which is why you must be in condition ORANGE at all times when you carry...

Don't think so much as you could've been the guy to stop the act as much as you could have been the guy that was being attacked. Put yourself in his shoes...what would you have done differently? How would you have reacted? What if your spouse was there with you when this happened?

ect, ect...try to learn from other's mistakes and see what you can come up with.

Dang...... some punk bubblegum kids.... well i am sure if i was there and had seen what was going on....the two kids would have seen my pistol pointed at them and they would be in search of new underware. I drew my 1911 springfield on a guy in his late teens or early 20s and he was like "oh bubblegum". I was off duty and the guy did a beer run and when uniform security tried to make contact with the thief/guy, he started acting shady and had his right hand around his waste under clothing as if he was going for a gun/weapon...... and all that while he was walking away and not listening to security as he was being told to STOP! I was in fear for the security guard's life so i drew my 1911 and IDed myself both verbally and by badge hehehehehe the beer was recovered and the guy learned something new lol

It's good that AARON didn't have to get caught in that mess (having to pull out a firearm) and that the cops cought the kids.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top