JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anybody have some clever sign ideas that are different then the normal signs you see at gun rallies. @AndyinEverson had this idea he posted in another thread this morning:
How 'bout a sign that says :
" Safe Gun owner_____( insert however long you have been a gun owner ) days / years without harming anyone."
"We are not the problem."

Edit these are not my ideas but good ones.

"I'll keep my guns, my freedom and my paycheck. You can keep the change"

"If guns kill people. I guess cars drive drunk. Pencils misspell words & forks make people fat."

Last Edited:
Well, maybe not a sign, but would look good over an info table.

upload_2019-3-8_13-45-7.png

Sure , Go ahead and ban all Semi Auto guns , because crime never happened before the Semi Auto gun was invented...

Instead of fearing the gun , how about learning about them...?

I wonder if Abel had a gun , would Cain still have thrown his rock...?

Violence comes from within the heart and mind , not out the barrel of a gun...

Andy

"Which one of you will volunteer to go door to door and demand others give up their guns"

"That's right...None of you will"

"If you want to start banning Constitutional Rights, why not start with #1 and work your way through them?"

"My 5' 3" wife was brutally raped and almost murdered one night because I locked our pistol in the safe while went out of town on business. The police showed up just in time for the sun to start coming up."

"I have a gun. It is going on 4379 days without killing anyone. Using your logic it might be defective."

"If you really want to do something about gun violence, start convincing the criminals that what they are doing is illegal."

We gotta use signs that they will read and make them stop and think, even if it's only for a few seconds.......

"Since when did exercising a Civil Right make the law abider a felon?"

"Tim McVeigh killed 168 and never pulled a trigger, It's not the tool folks"

"If guns killed, with 300M guns in America, we'd all be dead"

These idea's our more charitable than clever:

Idea 1: Have a poster board with photos of Adults who were murdered and may be alive today if they had a firearm to defend themselves. The caption of the sign could read something like.
"Not here today as they were unable to defend themselves" then "RIP" centered below that, then the photos of deceased all around the board below RIP.

Idea 2: I saw this idea over on facebook: Have a sign with a bunch of signatures from people who couldn't make it to the rally but support our cause. We could have others in the outer reaches of the State make and sign the signs and send them to us to carry at event.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads