JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So there I was...
Mucking out the garage...going though things....do we really need this...?
Are we ever going to use this again....?
That sorta thing.

In the back of the garage , next to my work bench was an old chest of drawers...
Its been empty for a long time now....and I thought as it is in good shape for a shop storage item , to give it to a friend.
Now of course I make sure the drawers are empty....( they are )
Then I go to move it out.....

And that's when the fight started....
Now to be honest it was more of a OMG....! Break Contact Kinda moment , than a fight at that time....
For the worlds biggest spiders were hiding back there.

Now I have no idea what they eat when I do not get back around to where they decide to make their abode....
But damn they were big and nasty and aggressive...( kinda like some Rangers that I knew , but I digress...)

One charged right at me...eyes ablazin' in fury , front two legs awavin' at me....fangs gnashing , dripping all kinds of vile , evil spider juice....
The other attempted a flanking movement , worthy of Napoleon , as my garage still has stuff in various stages of disarray...
( I think that is what saved me from that fiend from Hell )

I'm no Jessie Owens but I may have broken the sound barrier gettin' to the door.....

After arming myself...with my 12 gauge 870 , 1911 and my spear , 'cause why the Hell not....
I peek around the house towards the garage to reconnoiter....

There they are in the middle of the garage having some sort of devilish palaver , plotting , scheming and such like....

Well times like these lead to creative thinking on the parts of the combatants....
So I did what needed to be done.....

I do hope that responding officers do not think that leveling the garage with a quart sized jar full of black powder was too excessive....
Well I gotta go now...seems like the nice officers want to discuss my new accommodations and silver bracelets....:D :eek:
Andy

Andy Andy Andy!:s0001:

A .54 Cal stuffed with grape shot should be just enough to repel borders and scatter any combined forces from mounting a skirmish, followed by the judicial application of .45 cal 230 ball to keep heads down while you reload for the final assault! I recommend setting up claymores around the battle space, and a good working UHF radio to call in air strikes should the battle go ill!

Some sage advice there Ura-Ki...

Well in reality the body count was two spiders ( I terminated them with extreme prejudice ) .
They were big.
( They also get bigger when ya sqush 'em )
Andy

never-go-full-retard.jpg

Aloha, Mark

Thank you for the harrowing tale of your narrow escape from the evil clutches of....
.......the SPI-TIFA horde !
:s0001:

(Were they at least wearing masks ?)

Nope no masks were to be seen....

They did have a banner that stated :
S. H. A. T.
Spiders Hate Anyone Terribly
( I don't think grammar is their strong suit :D )
Andy

DEFCON 1

I will be sleeping with my boots on tonight.

Thanks Andy! ;)

Edit to add: Better sweep the perimeter for the neck height snares those Washington spiders set.

Stomper should be able to relate. I saw a pic one time from down under. Guy snaps a shot of a local spider they have that had killed a mouse and was dragging it up the side of a refrigerator. Some of the comments were "if it was my house I would set the place on fire" :s0140:

Some sage advice there Ura-Ki...

Well in reality the body count was two spiders ( I terminated them with extreme prejudice ) .
They were big.
( They also get bigger when ya sqush 'em )
Andy
Git you a pair of UA 571-C Remote Sentry Weapon Systems off the Sulaco. Just what you need for a bug hunt!
A2DC_sentries.jpg

Last Edited:
It's either that, or bug out and nuke 'em from orbit. It's the only way to be sure...
Hicks-its_the_only_way_to_be_sure.jpg

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top