JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Lower the admission fee to $5 and raise the table fee's. From what I can remember of those shows I didn't bother paying for but looked through the doors. Seemed like mostly dealers anyway. They may have some decent deals but usually aren't much if any below what you can find it elsewhere without paying the admission fee.
Like the idea for free transfer. Should be free anyway! Even the WAC shows need to get theirs down below the $10 transfer!

To me gun shows are for window shopping - they usually have 1 of just about everything so it's a nice one stop shop to touch and feel guns you may be interested in but the local sports shops don't keep in stock.

Once you find what fits your needs then you can normally find it online used or new for cheaper.

If you stumble across a gem in the sea of overpriced stuff then it just pays your parking and entrerance fees and is a nice bonus;)

Interesting thread but I'm more concerned about the volume of trash in general in Clark County since we've been "discovered". I can remember not that many years ago when our roads were clean...........thanks newbies..........

I went to the CC gunshow this weekend and was suprised it was $12 to get in. Parking was free. If I wasn't bs'ing with a friend I would have been done 45-60 minutes. Wasn't worth it if you ask me. I also heard there was a gun show at Expo same time. Bad planning to have two gun shows competing on the same weekend.

Thanks to Korey, I got ahold of Big Top Productions, who responded very quickly and took affirmative action in my neighborhood, at least. To paraphrase - "people are paid good money to place and retrieve the signs, we will be hiring new people." Thumbs up to BTP for being responsive!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top