JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm going to catch h*ll over this, but is anyone else bothered by the sheer number of signs out along the streets? In my area for example, there are 5 signs along the one mile of E 9th street between NE 112th and NE 136th, and 6 signs between NE 9th and NE 18th along 136th. It's worse out along Fourth Plain. That show must have one heck of an advertising budget. Don't get me wrong, I'm a dedicated shooter, reloader and caster, but the sign overload is annoying, and worse, they linger long past the event date. Something to consider.

If the pro-2A vote could only be so prevalent (electing responsible players across the board), WA & OR wouldn't be sliding readily and rapidly into the California hole.

Last Edited:
I'm going to catch h*ll over this, but is anyone else bothered by the sheer number of signs out along the streets? In my area for example, there are 5 signs along the one mile of E 9th street between NE 112th and NE 136th, and 6 signs between NE 9th and NE 18th along 136th. It's worse out along Fourth Plain. That show must have one heck of an advertising budget. Don't get me wrong, I'm a dedicated shooter, reloader and caster, but the sign overload is annoying, and worse, they linger long past the event date. Something to consider.[/QUOTE

The signs I have been seeing do not show the name of the promoter. If I were to make a SWAG, I would bet on Big Top P......, which is probably one of the sorrier, (read waste of money and time) shows that I have been to in recent memory.
Due to the lack of the promoter's name on the signs, I doubt if they are really too keen to take the effort to retrieve them.
More good PR.
I would say, given an opportunity, pick them up, and pitch them in a proper receptacle, when you can.
Best,
Gary

I'm going to catch h*ll over this, but is anyone else bothered by the sheer number of signs out along the streets? In my area for example, there are 5 signs along the one mile of E 9th street between NE 112th and NE 136th, and 6 signs between NE 9th and NE 18th along 136th. It's worse out along Fourth Plain. That show must have one heck of an advertising budget. Don't get me wrong, I'm a dedicated shooter, reloader and caster, but the sign overload is annoying, and worse, they linger long past the event date. Something to consider.

It's better than "Hillary" or "Bernie" election signs...

Personally, I believe all sign posters should keep track of where they place them. Then, whether it's something I agree with or not, retrace their steps and take them all down when the event is over.

Last Edited:
Sadly, to those possessed of limited/narrow mindsets that compel them to vote consistently (and in huge numbers) to obliterate the Second Amendment, those signs left to rot in the rain for months all look like little Confederate flags.

Last Edited:
It is Big Top Promotions. Contact info on their website. A polite email now reminding them to pick up their trash and a sterner one later if they don't would be a good start. Remind them they are promoting a show in a traditionally struggling location and irritating those of us that actually go to shows is a bad idea.

Big Top Promotions

And while you're at it..............

Tell them that $12 general admission is too much.

++++

A hint to attract more people to your gun show.

Get an FFL to do pvt party transfers for FREE with the cost of an admission ticket.

It sucks that WA State has implememnted their anti-gun background check tax scheme for all transfers. So, if pvt parties would come to the show to do their transactions....then, they'd adhere to the law and get to see the show.

The show sponsors would get more people to attend. And who knows.....more gun owners would be returning to gun buying.

Thus, maybe even more pro-gun voters in the future.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews