JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The problem is that Millennials don't really think... Their too busy being totally self absorbed and superficial...

They've got no clue what a second Civil War would mean. Heck, I'd be willing to say they cannot explain what the Civil War was about or the impact it had on America...

As long as they have their little electronic masters and sufficient bandwidth, that's all they really care about...

There is a smaller number of millennials that have served in the military and hold more traditional value sets. Hopefully this group will be able to be the leaders and over power the will of those self absorbed ones,and save the entire generation.

Watching these TV shows, like HGTV's various home improvement shows, ( you know those ones where your wife gets ideas you cannot possibly afford to do ) the millennials continually reinforce those behavior patterns. One last night, the jackwad pansy azz supposedly male mentioned no less than 10 times, that the house had to have a wall capable of holding his 65 inch TV. Another segment had another of these mansies shown with his virtual reality headset on and he required a dedicated room for such activities. His wife used the term " I want" no less than 8 times in less than a minute.

The entitlement mentality is strong in the millennial generation. Our niece admits it, we want it all, we want it now and see no reason not to have it. The millennials kids will be even worse.

It won't be left vs right.
Patriot refered to some things that I think it would be like.
Too too many fringe groups that will want their part of the pie.
Many idealist that will believe their ideas need to be law
Shyt the left will look for protection not to fight
Other countries will wonder if they can get their fingers in the pie
Something about cutting the head off the snake.......
Look at Iraq. Look at Syria now.
Take out WA D.C. and watch the snakes and rats come out of the wood work. Each one with their own you tube channel telling everyone they are in power.
Think of all the movies made about Russian and NK invasions.
May sound stupid but you would have 1000 groups trying to be in charge.
And with all the guns and ammo and military personnel stealing more guns and ammo for their causes,it would go on for a very long time
Think the next 4-5 leaders being assasinated
Nothing you really want you grand children to experience

Thankfully this is one of those things that generates a lot of talk and little action... no one wants to be the first to die.

I will agree with earlier comments about millennials and other whiners in our society... However, I will take a different tack. While many see them as weak and emasculated losers striving to elevate their personal comfort above all else... incapable of posing a threat or acting violently.

I see that comfort as something that will desperately be held on to... The idea of having to give up that life and face war and misery is something that scares them to death. Like a feral animal, that fear will cause them to lash out. They'll probably be the most vicious ones. The kind of people that torture, etc.

Anyhow, Regardless of how the conflict plays out as far as sides and ideologies... I see it ending in a Balkanized nation with new borders drawn at the front lines. The war wont be won, it'll just stop with pressure from the world.

Of course it would flare up again somewhere along the line as a fractured nation fights over resources & disputed borders.... it would last generations.

Not worth it.

One of the things that made us great was the commonality of things. One language is a big one. The first thing immigrants used to do is lean English and not as a second language. They also learned our ways of doing things and actively worked towards being assimilated. Today it seems almost every immigrant especially Muslims and Hispanics want to set up their own little society as they were before. They could cares less about learning to speak English beyond enough to get by, they could care less about our culture and values instead they only want to keep the ones they have along with their barbarous religion (Muslims). 6 out of 8 of my great grandparents were not born here but when they got here they rolled up their sleeves and became Americans. I am afraid that sense of unity got lost somewhere along the line, All the illegal immigrants don't help matters much as they were lawbreakers the minute they entered the US,

Most people don't realize why there is a Syrian war, or why ISIS exists.

We are not fighting ISIS (except for a very recent change). The Russians are fighting ISIS. The US government is supplying arms to ISIS, although they like to claim it is going to the "moderates", which is BS.

The best thing we could do for Syrians is to get the hell out of there. Our government is not there to bring democracy (which they don't want in any case), but to extend the Empire and to get the oil.

.I will agree with earlier comments about millennials and other whiners in our society... However, I will take a different tack. While many see them as weak and emasculated losers striving to elevate their personal comfort above all else... incapable of posing a threat or acting violently.
Especially if they have someone else do it.

I see that comfort as something that will desperately be held on to... The idea of having to give up that life and face war and misery is something that scares them to death. Like a feral animal, that fear will cause them to lash out. They'll probably be the most vicious ones. The kind of people that torture, etc.

70% of the millennials will lose it the minute their coffee order is delayed and they exceed their bandwidth limits on their phones. Their abilities to lash out will be limited to whining tantrums not lashing out and becoming torture artists. They simply do not and will not have that level of killer instinct.

30% of them will be busting their azzes working, defending our country in the military and building business's and doing good for others. This is the group that will lead their generation into the future, and if anybody thinks for a minute that the slacking millennials can stand up to this group, they have a rude awakening coming. The mental differences between these groups is huge.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top