JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
tenor.gif

What's a civil unrest? You mean a riot or an uprising? I think an uprising would go past "unrest".

I'm not suprised PTown has these issues especially when the mayor and our "wonderful" dictator, err, govorner encourages that crap.

Keep your heads on a swivel. Make good choices.

I have no idea what this thread is about. :(

I don't either! Don't feel lonely. LOL

I was reading some papers in the living room and came in 'here' to read the forum in the wee hours of the morning.

It may be a religious event with marching/chanting that got loud and the police will not stop the loud event? Moonies were mentioned here.

Or it could be the Burn/Loot/Murder crowd, Antifa, the Proud Boys going crazy-violent with the PSYOP - Q-Qanon cult followers or just the usual bunch of bat dung crazy criminals that don't give a hoot about their fellow citizens or public/private property! ADDED more.

I need coffee.

Cate

Well the way I see it until the Oregon tax payers stand up and tell that worthless pile of SH!T Gov. and Worthless plie of SH!T Mayor to knock off the SH!T nothing is going to change JMO

I don't either! Don't feel lonely. LOL

I was reading some papers in the living room and came in 'here' to read the forum in the wee hours of the morning.

It may be a religious event with marching/chanting that got loud and the police will not stop the loud event? Moonies were mentioned here.

Or it could be the Burn/Loot/Murder crowd, Antifa, the Proud Boys going crazy-violent with the PSYOP - Q-Qanon cult followers or just the usual bunch of bat dung crazy criminals that don't give a hoot about their fellow citizens or public/private property! ADDED more.

I need coffee.

Cate

Let me inject a tiny bit of truth into your post the THE PROUD BOYS DON'T ( Burn/Loot/Murder ) THATS YOUR ANTIFA AND BLM CHILDREN

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads