JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Political judical activism for the left with life time appointments for some of them. Whats the process for firing a judge that does not follow the constitution?

Yeah. I'm licensed to practice in the Third Circuit. It's a particularly obtuse environment at times. Fortunately, the Ninth Circuit doesn't appear to agree with the Third.

It doesn't say where you can bear arms so will limit it. What BS!! So obscure, you just can't make it up. The 2A is intended to provide an avenue for the citizens of the Republic to have the means to oppose an oppressive government, if need be. Let us hope that is never required and that those intent on limiting freedom in this country see the error of their ways.

God help us....

Scary obviously to see ignorance like this on display. It should be said however, that the idea that anything is "unsettled" will be overwritten as it goes up the chain. Even the ridiculous ninth circuit will know better.

I see the "To Keep" part as being in my home, but "And Bear" implies something different. If we are to "Bear" arms does that not mean that they are to be visible to our potential foes? How would we "Keep And Bear Arms" without keeping them in our homes and bearing them on the street?

I see the "To Keep" part as being in my home, but "And Bear" implies something different. If we are to "Bear" arms does that not mean that they are to be visible to our potential foes? How would we "Keep And Bear Arms" without keeping them in our homes and bearing them on the street?

When the framers wrote the BoR, "bear" meant simply to "carry" (as it means today).

Yeah. I'm licensed to practice in the Third Circuit. It's a particularly obtuse environment at times. Fortunately, the Ninth Circuit doesn't appear to agree with the Third.

Wait, did I hear that correctly? The 9th circuit being on the correct side of something? oh.... that can't be good, we all know that the 9th is the most overturned court in the nation...

Wait, did I hear that correctly? The 9th circuit being on the correct side of something? oh.... that can't be good, we all know that the 9th is the most overturned court in the nation...
Most overturned, numerically yes. It is also the largest circuit. The ratio of overturns to decisions is about the same nationwide.

Ok, so I waded through the decision....what a read that was. To me (and I confess to not being a jurist!) the court took a VERY convoluted way around the truth to arrive at their decision.

A right is a right. How can a right be exercised only in the home? Do we have a right to religion, freedom of speech, jury trial, attorneys, etc., only in the home? How can a "fundamental human right" only be exercised in the home? Inquiring minds want to know...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top