JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$110
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Tigard
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This stock is the fixed variant of the Circle 10 AK Triangle Folding Stock for slant back VEPRs, including slant back VEPR-12s. Made 100% in the USA from billet 6061 aluminum, it gives you the triangle stock look on your slant back VEPR. It is MILSPEC Type II Hardcoat anodized black and has 2 QD points on each side. Length is 8.75″ and weighs 14oz.

I purchased this in November for a Vepr 12 and installed it in February, but decided I want to go with a different look. This is brand new. Never left the safe room while installed.

You can still get these from Circle 10, but the wait is several months. It took me 3 months to get it.

Not looking for trades.
Prefer FTF in the Tigard/Beaverton area.
Will ship on your dime, and payment upfront with Venmo.

$110.00 This is less than what I paid, and you get it now, not three months later.

IMG_20210419_110401.jpg
IMG_20210419_110411.jpg
IMG_20210419_110430.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Hey Gbirk,
My thumbhole on my slant-cut vepr broke and have been looking for one of these as a replacement for a while. Circle 10 site is kaput from what I can tell. Do you mind messaging me and answering some questions? Thanks bro

Hey Gbirk,
My thumbhole on my slant-cut vepr broke and have been looking for one of these as a replacement for a while. Circle 10 site is kaput from what I can tell. Do you mind messaging me and answering some questions? Thanks bro
Sorry I missed this. I did not get a notification. I have replied to your PM.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top