JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've got a family member that has had some fairly scary contacts with BLM folk and likely to have more. She needs to renew her CHL in Marion county. I could not locate the procedures as they stand during this Covid - 19 rules. I suspect they have a method for doing it all by mail but could not find it. Any help would be appreciated.

I've got a family member that has had some fairly scary contacts with BLM folk and likely to have more. She needs to renew her CHL in Marion county. I could not locate the procedures as they stand during this Covid - 19 rules. I suspect they have a method for doing it all by mail but could not find it. Any help would be appreciated.

Here...

.... and here....

Hope that helps! ;)

If she's within the allowance for renewal, they're allowing by mail. I did mine by mail, which was nicer than having to go through the damn metal detector. I believe they're taking appointments for other folks at the moment

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top