JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You can't apply new online for oregon, the main issue is travel, lets say you want to go with your family across town or to Mt hood. You can't open carry through beaverton, or portland. So I guess lock in your trunk, then at your destination you may be able to open carry...

So I've been waiting since early march to get an appointment, and my CHL permit. I just got another cancellation email for WA county. I'm wondering if I shouldn't just move...
My wife just got a letter from the Columbia County Sheriffs office and told her she could renew her CHL by mail or make an appointment.

My wife just got a letter from the Columbia County Sheriffs office and told her she could renew her CHL by mail or make an appointment.
You can renew or change your address online. You still have to pay the fee. Just send it to your sheriff's office attention: CHL division. I wrote my license number on the check too

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top