JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Does it become invalid until you get an updated address?
when I called to make my appointment the lady I spoke with said it would be unlikely for a police officer to care much, but if I shot someone, their lawyer would argue I was not carrying legally.
Multnomah county did issue you a 45 day temp permit which expired in December. When I called they said I was welcome to come get another.

Multnomah county makes EVERYTHING difficult.
I updated mine last month when l moved from Multnomah to Umatilla county. Do ODL first, then 15 bucks and a form l printed out at home sent by USPS.
New CHL came back to me the same way.

The DMV no longer sends an address sticker so the DL and CHL addresses are different.

Well from making my appointment to getting the appointment, I couldn't carry. That was about 75 days.
I've been mostly working from home for the last month so it hasn't been a huge deal, but if my permit doesn't show up in the next week I will have to venture back to Burnside.

From what I understand, you have to transfer your card from one Oregon county to another. Transferring from Multnomah to Clackamas was really easy. Transferring to Washington County is proving to not be so easy.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top