JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I dunno how I should feel about that. šŸ¤£

They have sent their aircraft carrier to the area and continue to threaten that the U.S. should not play with fire or we face being burnt. I agree that ping pongs threats are likely just that, but can't understimate the lose of face for him if they don't react in at least some way.

Evidently her plane already took off a couple hours ago toward Taiwan and scheduled to land later. I guess we'll find out how much is just baseless rhetoric and how much really may pose a real and present threat to relations.

I guess if a U.S. political figure is going to be in anyone's crosshairs though... it doesn't exactly hurt my feelings. :s0140:

Last Edited:
Failed to properly plan for the withdrawl from Afganistan, failed to take immediate actions against Russia BEFORE they invaded, failed to strongly respond to China's threats to shoot down a diplomatic plane. I guess having the worst domestic policy in history isn't enough...

There should've been no dialogue with China. The response should've started with immediate 100% tariffs on all Chinese goods and escalating sharply from there.

Well, she's officially in Taiwan. Ball's in Beijing's court.

Personally, I hope Pelosi gets shot down as Beijing has promised to do.

I also hope it triggers a war. I'm tired of being played like a fool. Plus, war will help all these losers in the USA realize that they've had it all too easy for too long.

I find it very aggravating that Beijing keeps threatening us. What could they possibly do that's worse than them releasing a bioweapon, COVID, into the world. Frankly, that should've been enough for severe response from the West.

Oh, and we need to either help Taiwan seize Beijing, or declare independence, officially.

Wouldn't surprise me if our country is deliberately sending her to get shot down. Like they WANT an excuse to have a war.

I wouldn't be surprised if cutting off Americans from their cheap, Chinese landfill fodder would actually cause another round of riots, errrr..... I mean "mostly peaceful protesting"
To be clear here....my post was mostly tongue in cheek....
Andy
I say , I say , that's a Joke , son....
foghorn leghorn classics GIF by Looney Tunes

Pelosi has been hard on China for quite some time. I agree with her on very little else, but good for her.

China can suck it.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR