JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
from forwardobserver.com this morning...

Contact?

CHINA'S LARGE RADIO TELESCOPE DETECTS SIGNS OF ALIEN CIVILIZATION: China's giant Sky Eye telescope may have picked up signs of extraterrestrial life, according to a report from its state-backed Science and Technology Daily. The Sky Eye radio telescope, located in China's southwestern Guizhou province, picked up narrow-band electromagnetic signals from an array of unspecified exoplanets between 2020 and 2022. Chief scientist Shang Tonjie, head of a joint team of astronomers and scientists from Beijing University and the University of California Berkeley, said the signals do not appear to be naturally occurring.

1655306131366.png

I guess many countries beam out signals to the universe hoping for contact. My concern is if we make contact and aliens have the technology to travel here quickley, they may find that humans are delicious, and our planet suits them well, as an outpost to their own civilization.

Screen Shot 2022-06-15 at 8.21.28 AM.png

Very interesting, says that they detected it from 2020-2022. I wonder if it was continuous or intermittent signals. I enjoy hearing about things like this but still doesn't change my beliefs at heart. I'm not smart enough to really really understand astronomy and such but thoroughly enjoy looking at stars through the telescope.

BTW, expert tip here: if you have a pickup and a girlfriend, ask her to go "star gazing", LOL. Never know where it may lead.Worked for me in the past, even got her to marry me.

Those are crazy big numbers!
One way to think about it is if you held up a drinking straw to the night sky and could see everything in the known universe the area inside the straw would hold 10,000 galaxies. Our own galaxie has 400 billion suns. So if we use our galaxie as an average that's about 4,000,000,000,000,000 suns (and potential solar systems) inside the straw.

One way to think about it is if you held up a drinking straw to the night sky and could see everything in the known universe the area inside the straw would hold 10,000 galaxies. Our own galaxie has 400 billion suns. So if we use our galaxie as an average that's about 4,000,000,000,000,000 suns (and potential solar systems) inside the straw.
This is why we keep straws away from turtles.

This explains all the Air Zygxlyx shoes getting shipped to Andromeda 7 and cheap flying saucer parts showing up in spaceport repair yards..

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top