JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
this thread prompts me to show my newest light project.
what stock does everyone vote for.
FAL
ace skeleton
ak47 wood
vz58 folder
fixed triangle

I'm leaning to the ace or the triangle because it's the easiest and screams no buffer tube

I actually really like the look of the FAL stock on there. The AK would be nice too, but IMO you need to change the handguard or put some wood inserts into the MLOCK

Wood_AR-15_Foregrip_English_Walnut_On_Rail_B.jpg Wood_AR-15_Rail_Panels_Collection_Hero.jpg

Interesting idea that guy had. I'm sure he'd be able to sell it if brought to market. Maybe refine it a little bit so it doesn't look like a welding project run amok.

@drewp
How do you like that Brownell's upper group? I have been wanting to build a side-fold AR, but I didn't like the LAW folder.

Interesting idea that guy had. I'm sure he'd be able to sell it if brought to market. Maybe refine it a little bit so it doesn't look like a welding project run amok.

@drewp
How do you like that Brownell's upper group? I have been wanting to build a side-fold AR, but I didn't like the LAW folder.
I just got it...I ordered it when it was released. I havnt shot it yet, but it seems nice. I've had several ar180 rifles so this fits me.

Cool.
I have heard that they'll be offering a different charging handle similar to "normal" side charging uppers. I'm guessing something similar to a knurled knob like that on semi-auto shotguns. That would make me buy in a heartbeat.

That rifle looks great!

Cool.
I have heard that they'll be offering a different charging handle similar to "normal" side charging uppers. I'm guessing something similar to a knurled knob like that on semi-auto shotguns. That would make me buy in a heartbeat.

That rifle looks great!
ya I've got a few of the stoner/bca type side charge uppers...its all good stuff