JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ergonomics? Who needs them.
Cool idea but due to the ar15's buffer tube it doesnt do much. Now throw an ar18 style bolt in there and you might be onto something for the "i dont need a cheekwell" crowd.
Perhaps a mcx, scar, or acr would be a better platform for an underfolding application

So take one of the crappiest, least ergonomic stocks in existence and toss it on one of the most refined, ergonomic weapons ever designed because it's laying around. What the hey, why not I guess. o_O

this thread prompts me to show my newest light project.
what stock does everyone vote for.
FAL
ace skeleton
ak47 wood
vz58 folder
fixed triangle

I'm leaning to the ace or the triangle because it's the easiest and screams no buffer tube

20190510_155812.jpg 20190510_154202.jpg 20190510_154043.jpg 20190510_154458.jpg 20190510_154604.jpg

So you take a rifle with a decent cheekweld and good ergonomics, and you put the AK stock with arguable one of the worst cheekwelds (some of the wire folders are a bit worse)?

Yep, that's an answer looking for a problem... :confused:

C'mon guys. Give anybody the credit to go outside the lines of the norm.........Everybody has there own opinion. But like building custom cars or bikes. Not everybody will like it but you can appreciate the time and effort into the idea. :rolleyes: