JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
<broken link removed>

Just an FYI:

Malicious Web Site Blocked by Norton Symantec: symres:C:\Program Files\Norton Security Suite\MUI\5.1.0.29\09\01\coUICtlr.loc/PAGEBADREDIRECT.HTML

You attempted to access: <broken link removed>

This is a known malicious web site. It is recommended that you do NOT visit this site. The detailed report explains the security risks on this site.
For your protection, this web site has been blocked. Visit Symantec to learn more about phishing and internet security.

Exit this site
Continue to site anyway

Interesting. Obviously it's set up by one suppressor manufacturer, but lots of good info.

If they weren't so darned expensive, I'd be interested. (I'd love to get a silenced .22 pistol and/or a silenced Nagant M1895.)

Just an FYI:

Malicious Web Site Blocked by Norton Symantec: symres:C:\Program Files\Norton Security Suite\MUI\5.1.0.29\09\01\coUICtlr.loc/PAGEBADREDIRECT.HTML

You attempted to access: <broken link removed>

This is a known malicious web site. It is recommended that you do NOT visit this site. The detailed report explains the security risks on this site.
For your protection, this web site has been blocked. Visit Symantec to learn more about phishing and internet security.

Exit this site
Continue to site anyway

Norton is a notorious hypochondriac.. I survived the site since I dumped Norton LONG ago

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top