JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you watch carefully BiMart has it for 145 on sale and sometimes down to 140. I think their regular price is 159ish so if shipping costs you over 10 bucks, you're better off supporting your local business!

There was a guy this week out of Woodburn area who had two sealed boxes of that ammo posted on Outdoorstrader.com I bought some ammo from him last week and felt I got a good deal. He may negotiate price and he comes into PDX weekly I guess otherwise Bi-Mart for sure. Sandy store had one one 420 box on shelf last week.

I am not sure if they are green tip or not, honestly I stuck them into long term storage. eventually I will take the ammo off the stripper clips and combine the two cans and I will probably buy more in the future when they go on sale again.

Here is a pic of what I bought a few weeks back. It is 62 grain XM855

I think these cans started showing up at Bi-Mart (If memory serves me) about a year ago. They come on stripper clips, 10 rounds to a clip, 3 clips to a box and a mag guild as stated above. The head stamp is 10/11 production run with the NATO cross.

I have seen the prices between $140.00 to $160.00. I've also seen 5 cans on the gun counter one week and 25+ on the shelf the next. I was in the Hillsboro Bi-Mart last week, checking ammo prices and they were sold out of the green cans. The woman i talked to wasn't confident that Bi-Mart would be stocking the M855s as well as they had.

Not trying to start an ammo buying frenzy by any stretch! But, i would get it while the gettins good. IMHO.

Lefty.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads