JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you watch carefully BiMart has it for 145 on sale and sometimes down to 140. I think their regular price is 159ish so if shipping costs you over 10 bucks, you're better off supporting your local business!

There was a guy this week out of Woodburn area who had two sealed boxes of that ammo posted on Outdoorstrader.com I bought some ammo from him last week and felt I got a good deal. He may negotiate price and he comes into PDX weekly I guess otherwise Bi-Mart for sure. Sandy store had one one 420 box on shelf last week.

I am not sure if they are green tip or not, honestly I stuck them into long term storage. eventually I will take the ammo off the stripper clips and combine the two cans and I will probably buy more in the future when they go on sale again.

Here is a pic of what I bought a few weeks back. It is 62 grain XM855

I think these cans started showing up at Bi-Mart (If memory serves me) about a year ago. They come on stripper clips, 10 rounds to a clip, 3 clips to a box and a mag guild as stated above. The head stamp is 10/11 production run with the NATO cross.

I have seen the prices between $140.00 to $160.00. I've also seen 5 cans on the gun counter one week and 25+ on the shelf the next. I was in the Hillsboro Bi-Mart last week, checking ammo prices and they were sold out of the green cans. The woman i talked to wasn't confident that Bi-Mart would be stocking the M855s as well as they had.

Not trying to start an ammo buying frenzy by any stretch! But, i would get it while the gettins good. IMHO.

Lefty.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top