JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You might try Sound Loan in Everett. I've used them many times the last few years while liquidating my collection. Reasonable fees. Friendly staff. Effecient and quick.

I think Sound Loan charges $15 transfer fee for long guns, $25 for handguns. More paperwork involved for handguns. They may also charge $25 for semi auto rifles now, since I-1639 has attached similar paperwork to them as handguns.

If you are a member of the Washington Arms Collectors (annual dues $57), you can go to their shows and they have designated FFL's who do the transfer for $10. Which includes up to 5 guns. Which may include one handgun in the five. Any extra handguns, $5 extra. Due to the added paperwork.

You have to drive to one of their show venues and do the transfer at the show for this service.

Cheap is a relative term. Nobody is going to do it for really cheap, like at a retail gun store for $5. I've heard of other FFL dealers in the north Sound area charging $50 to $100. Bear in mind retail gun dealers with a store have other expenses, like rent and the electric bill. When I used to go to the WAC shows, I noticed that the dealers who were willing to do it as a service to the WAC would change frequently. They got burned out fast doing the bookwork for a lousy $10.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top