JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
As title suggests I'm wanting the absolutely cheapest .22 rifle action type doesn't matter. Hell it doesn't even have to work lol I'm looking for a fun project to start & tinker with.
Broken/ missing stock or parts
Rust
Older the better

Checked with local pawn shops and gunsmiths?
Yea that's not a bad idea. My experience with pawnshops is that they want to much money for what they have or more then I want to pay.
I haven't tried the gunsmith route yet. Thanks for the leads I appreciate it.

Yea that's not a bad idea. My experience with pawnshops is that they want to much money for what they have or more then I want to pay.
I haven't tried the gunsmith route yet. Thanks for the leads I appreciate it.
Still, pawn shops are dealing types. If you see something that is of interest, work on them. Stop in every two weeks or so. "You haven't sold that yet?" Sounds rediculous, but consider offering half of what they are asking and work from there. What can you lose? It helps if they can see the cash in your hand.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.