JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello, I just picked up my first ar15 and was wondering whats the cheapest way/ place to buy ammo. I have been looking around and people say they can buy it for 30-60 cents a round but I have had no such luck. Any advice would be great.

Thanks,
Curtis

I have 900 rounds at a little less than .50 per. Its new clean ammo. There is very little out there and this is my last 900 that I am selling. Text me at 503-559-960

Probably a bit far for you to drive, but Cabela's Outpost in Union Gap (East Yakima) had a good quantity of PMC Bronze 55 gr FMJ for $9.99 per box of 20 and Federal Independence 5.56 55 gr FMJ for $11.95 per box of 20. That works out to .50 and .60 per round, respectively. When I was there Sunday, they still had hundreds of boxes of each on the shelf. Most .223 ammo I have seen in a store in quite a while. A little more than I like to pay, but this may be the new normal. Certainly more reasonable than many of the online vendors I have checked lately.
I should add they have a 5 box per person per visit limit on the ammo.

I picked up some Federal XM193F at NW armory last weekend for $11.99 a box which is the cheapest I have seen it since the panic started. The prices are starting to come down so I am thinking if you wait longer, it will go down some more. We may never see the pre-panic prices again though....

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top