JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello, I just picked up my first ar15 and was wondering whats the cheapest way/ place to buy ammo. I have been looking around and people say they can buy it for 30-60 cents a round but I have had no such luck. Any advice would be great.

Thanks,
Curtis

I have 900 rounds at a little less than .50 per. Its new clean ammo. There is very little out there and this is my last 900 that I am selling. Text me at 503-559-960

Probably a bit far for you to drive, but Cabela's Outpost in Union Gap (East Yakima) had a good quantity of PMC Bronze 55 gr FMJ for $9.99 per box of 20 and Federal Independence 5.56 55 gr FMJ for $11.95 per box of 20. That works out to .50 and .60 per round, respectively. When I was there Sunday, they still had hundreds of boxes of each on the shelf. Most .223 ammo I have seen in a store in quite a while. A little more than I like to pay, but this may be the new normal. Certainly more reasonable than many of the online vendors I have checked lately.
I should add they have a 5 box per person per visit limit on the ammo.

I picked up some Federal XM193F at NW armory last weekend for $11.99 a box which is the cheapest I have seen it since the panic started. The prices are starting to come down so I am thinking if you wait longer, it will go down some more. We may never see the pre-panic prices again though....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top