JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have had good luck with Graf and Sons and Natchez. Maybe not the cheapest, but great customer service. Natchez just lowered their hazmat fees - 19.99 for up to 50 pounds of powder and primers. If you are doing large orders, the internet is the way to go. Locally, the stores are all about the same. Walmart for bullets, but limited selection. Sportsmans Warehouse for good powder selection and reasonable bullet and primer prices. BiMart has some powder at reasonable prices, others are a little high and bullets and primers are more expensive.

I get primers and powder at Sportsman's Warehouse and some powders at Bi-Mart. If you are able to buy in bulk then try Powder Valley. Bullets come from wherever I can find a good price. Xtreme has very affordable plated pistol bullets and some jacketed .223 that was decently priced last time I looked. They run free shipping from time to time.

Sportsman's gets a lot if my money. Mostly because it's only a mile from my house, but it is good for some things... like Hornady .224 55g FMJBTs, and SPs w/cannalure are usually 9.99, which is hard to beat unless you buy bulk. and for 9mm I usually get the HSN 250rndbox that's like $25. Primer and powder prices are fair too. I'm still trying to find a good cheap source for 30 cal projectiles for loading blackout. So far 17.99 per 100 for Speer 130gr TNT is the cheapest I can find. I'm thinking when this heat dies down and my garage is cool enough to occupy, it's time to invest in casting.

I only buy in bulk from distributors out of state and since I live in WA I save on sales tax doing it that way in addition to my bulk purchase savings (Something you Oregonians don't have to worry about)

Places I look in order
Powdervalley Inc (powder, primers, bullets generally are cheapest here)
Midway USA (sales make it worth it) for example midway had a free shipping sale and had a case of Hornady SP 55gr .223 bullets $50 cheaper than powder valley, but outside of their sales it isn't better.
Xtreme bullets (plated pistol plinking bullets only)

Also - I used to work for US bank, so listen to me when I say every gun owner should get a US bank Cash Plus signature visa. (People with good credit only)

It allows you to pick "sporting good stores" as a 5% cash back category and powdervalley inc, midway USA, sportsmans warehouse etc. all fall within that category.

So basically every time I buy components I get 5% of my purchase price refunded to me.

Doubt any of you can tell me there is a better deal out there apart from being given free ammo.... :)

Sportsman's gets a lot if my money. Mostly because it's only a mile from my house, but it is good for some things... like Hornady .224 55g FMJBTs, and SPs w/cannalure are usually 9.99, which is hard to beat unless you buy bulk. and for 9mm I usually get the HSN 250rndbox that's like $25. Primer and powder prices are fair too. I'm still trying to find a good cheap source for 30 cal projectiles for loading blackout. So far 17.99 per 100 for Speer 130gr TNT is the cheapest I can find. I'm thinking when this heat dies down and my garage is cool enough to occupy, it's time to invest in casting.
Air conditioning my friend;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads