JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In order to see the little mouse tracks as I call them (.22 holes) at 200 yards you
need a quality optic.;) It is not the magnification but the clarity of the lens that
allows you to see the mouse tracks. :oops: I started out with cheap scopes and have
moved 82 mm TSN-82S Kowa. The Kowa scope is what 90% of Highpower rifle
competitors use. These are not cheap. Sorry there is no free lunch.
No better scope for twice the money. Most common eye piece used is a 25X
long eye relief. Jim Owen's has the best prices.
KOWA Scopes
Kowa-tsn-82sv.jpg

In order to see the little mouse tracks as I call them (.22 holes) at 200 yards you
need a quality optic.;) It is not the magnification but the clarity of the lens that
allows you to see the mouse tracks. :oops: I started out with cheap scopes and have
KOWA Scopes
View attachment 455813

He doesn't list prices on his website - do you have a rough estimate of what something like that costs?

KOWA Scopes
View attachment 455813

You've got a great scope there...New generation Kowa scopes are the knees IMO. Buy once cry once.

I really, really, really, want a TSN-883...I prefer it over any Leica, Swarovski, Zeiss, you name it.

I was given a chance to extensively test a scope when Kowa sponsored and supplied all the optics for Cape May Bird Observatory in Cape May, NJ and the Seawatch at Avalon, one year. They just let me waltz off with a $2500 demo scope for the day.

Thanks for posting! I was thinking about asking this too. It gets a little tiresome waking back and forth to the target to check point of impact... i do need the exercise, but man it'd be nice to have a decent Spotting Scope. I am on a very tight budget, but some of the sub $100 scopes look a bit cheesy.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top