Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Cheap Rio Buckshot and Slugs at Sportsmans Warehouse

Discussion in 'Ammunition & Reloading' started by CleverName, Mar 17, 2012.

1. CleverName

CleverName Southern Oregon Active Member

I just bought a bunch of Rio Low Recoil 12g. buckshot and slugs at Sportsmans Warehouse in Medford for 2.59$ per box of buck and 3.49 for the slugs. Its the cheapest Ive ever seen buckshot and slugs locally. Anyone ever use this brand? Ive heard the Rio buckshot patterns pretty big.

2. Nutty4Guns

Nutty4Guns Portland ADHD Superstar

Hmm, I've never used em, but at that price I'm willing to try them out.

3. krkruse

krkruse Salem area Active Member

Now when you mean Sportsmans Wherehouse do you mean Sportsmans Where house or that new place I keep thinking is called Sportsmans Wherehouse but its really called Wholesale sports?

4. CleverName

CleverName Southern Oregon Active Member

Its called Sportsmans Warehouse. 1710 Delta Waters Road Medford, OR 97504. Its a great big outdoor store. Their guns, pistol and rifle ammo is a little over priced, but their shotgun ammo is usually the cheapest around. Its also a great place for a man to play.

5. accessbob

accessbob Molalla, OR 2A Supporter

This is just a little information which is intended to be helpful and not putting anyone down. It is a common mistake to put the $ after the amount, but it doesn't go there. It is $2.59 (in front). Sorry, that one is one which to me is like scraping ones fingers down a blackboard.

6. HappyRoman

HappyRoman Sherwood Forest Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

do or will they work on Zombies

7. Nutty4Guns

Nutty4Guns Portland ADHD Superstar

Crap, I always get the dang names mixed up too. I was all hyped up about going to Wholesale Sports tomorrow and have a look for myself.

8. errackeleo

errackeleo None Member

I bought a bunch from sportsman's in Medford. I found their buckshot to be better than the cheap Wolf buckshot I purchased for nearly double the price.

9. darkminstrel

darkminstrel PDX Well-Known Member

Rio is allright. Their buck does pattern large after 50', but don't they all?