JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just bought a bunch of Rio Low Recoil 12g. buckshot and slugs at Sportsmans Warehouse in Medford for 2.59$ per box of buck and 3.49 for the slugs. Its the cheapest Ive ever seen buckshot and slugs locally. Anyone ever use this brand? Ive heard the Rio buckshot patterns pretty big.

Now when you mean Sportsmans Wherehouse do you mean Sportsmans Where house or that new place I keep thinking is called Sportsmans Wherehouse but its really called Wholesale sports?

Its called Sportsmans Warehouse. 1710 Delta Waters Road Medford, OR 97504. Its a great big outdoor store. Their guns, pistol and rifle ammo is a little over priced, but their shotgun ammo is usually the cheapest around. Its also a great place for a man to play.

This is just a little information which is intended to be helpful and not putting anyone down. It is a common mistake to put the $ after the amount, but it doesn't go there. It is $2.59 (in front). Sorry, that one is one which to me is like scraping ones fingers down a blackboard.

Now when you mean Sportsmans Wherehouse do you mean Sportsmans Where house or that new place I keep thinking is called Sportsmans Wherehouse but its really called Wholesale sports?

Crap, I always get the dang names mixed up too. I was all hyped up about going to Wholesale Sports tomorrow and have a look for myself.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top