JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I hate to do this, but the price gouging has gotten out of control.

If you want to bring prices down on NWFA, head over to AR15.Com - Your Firearm Resource. (AR-15, AR-10, M4 Carbine, M16, H&K, SIG, FNH, FAL, AK-47, 50 Cal, M1/M1A, Handgun, Pistol, Training, Hunting, and More!) and check out their mag prices.

P-mags are selling for between $20 and $30 bucks a pop

All other mags I've seen, have sold as low as $7 dollars a mag to $20 dollars a mag.

I picked up 8 Colt 30 rounders for $15 bucks apiece last night.

I hate to do this, but the price gouging has gotten out of control.

If you want to bring prices down on NWFA, head over to AR15.Com - Your Firearm Resource. (AR-15, AR-10, M4 Carbine, M16, H&K, SIG, FNH, FAL, AK-47, 50 Cal, M1/M1A, Handgun, Pistol, Training, Hunting, and More!) and check out their mag prices.

P-mags are selling for between $20 and $30 bucks a pop

All other mags I've seen, have sold as low as $7 dollars a mag to $20 dollars a mag.

I picked up 8 Colt 30 rounders for $15 bucks apiece last night.

Midway is taking back orders for Pmags at $12.50! You can find AR lowers online for under $100.

The insane buying and gouging frenzy is going to fizzle out in a month or so when people have calmed down and everyone is restocked, which is going to leave some people looking very silly, which might also make people wonder if they want to deal with them in future. Although perhaps the long term affects of trying to gouge their fellow shooters for a few extra dollars hasn't been taken into consideration by some people.

The insane buying and gouging frenzy is going to fizzle out in a month or so when people have calmed down and everyone is restocked, which is going to leave some people looking very silly, which might also make people wonder if they want to deal with them in future. Although perhaps the long term affects of trying to gouge their fellow shooters for a few extra dollars hasn't been taken into consideration by some people.

as ever.

Thank you for the heads up dolphin. i have also been looking for some high cap 10/22 mags but im not willing to pay 3 times the retail price.

Several Bi-Marts on the west side of Portland had 10 -20 hi cap 10/22 mags in stock. Both plastic and metal lips. Also found bricks of 22lr and 1 10/22 rifle in one of the Bi-Marts. Found some 556 and a bit of 223 too. You might check Bi-Mart. Can't gaurentee they will still be there, but you can check.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top