JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello all,

I have a really nice Charles Daly High Power in 9mm for sale. It has XS big dot combat sights and three 13rd mags total and they are function reliably and drop free. Gun hasn't given me any issues at all. I probably have around 500rds or less through it. I really like it but it hasn't been my go-to carry gun for a while. Only selling because I need to come up with some money for an upcoming vacation. From my understanding these are not made anymore.

I also have 6x mousetrap 13rd mags available to the buyer as well. I do not want to sell separately unless the purchaser doesn't want them.

I'm asking $350 for the pistol and three standard mags. Additional mousetrap magazines at $30ea. I'll cut a deal of $500 for everything. SPF
hi power_1.png hi power_2.png hi power_3.png hi power_4.png

Thanks for looking. Shane

Last Edited:
Do you have the original sights?

Bryan

IIRC these came with Big Dots. I remember reading many articles about these 10+ years ago, and I remember them all having Big Dots. Also IIRC, these were made in Israel. I don't think they were made by Armscor unlike most Charles Daly 1911s.

I may be wrong but I have it in my head that the CD Hi Power was made by FEG? I don't know what sights they came with. I'm just not a big fan of the big dot.

Let's see what the OP has to say?

Thanks,
Bryan

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.