JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2500
Manufacturer
Browning
Caliber
9mm
City
Brush Prairie
State
Washington
Zip Code
John Inglis Browning HP
Made in 1933 to 1944. These high power copies were made from original blueprints smuggled out of the fabrique national in Belgium by the allies during World War 2 by the John Inglis company in Canada, primarily for Britain. This pistol is said to be a lunch box. Gun smuggled out of the factory by one of the workers. it has a serial number but no proof mark so it wasn't tested at the factory. the history I got says after the war. When Canada started cracking down on firearms, the worker sold it to an American Army. Sergeant, who brought it back to the US. when he died. His son got the pistol. he didn't put it up for sale and it was sold to an attorney in Eugene Oregon. I bought it from the attorney several years ago. he didn't know if it had been fired. And I have never fired it period the pistol comes with two original magazines and an original holster.
Firm
Cash only

1000000098.jpg 1000000099.jpg 1000000100.jpg 1000000101.jpg 1000000102.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.