JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$0
City
Vancouver (Salmon Creek)
State
Washington
Zip Code
Anybody want some chain link (aka "cyclone") fencing? It makes an area around 8' X 12' with gate, plus poles/connectors/bolts, etc. Was left on our property when we bought the house, but we don't have a need for it so giving away. Definitely not new, but plenty functional and could be ideal as an area to keep a dog. Offering it for free to fellow NWFA members. I guess if nobody wants it then I could go through Craig's List, but I'd just as well prefer that it benefit a NWFA member if possible. Would have to be picked up in the Salmon Creek area of Clark County, and best if hauled with a pickup having an eight-foot bed or similar (some poles are about 12' long). Ping me if interested. Thanks.

Edit: Received a request for pictures. Since it is deconstructed I'm not sure these will help all that much, but added a couple pics with one showing gate, poles, roles of fencing, other showing the connector parts.

Fencing.JPG Connectors.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top