JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a model 70 pre 64, that needs some love. I have been trying to hunt with this thing, but with a walnut stock and a worn blue finish in Oregon rain... You get the idea.

Looking for a quality smith and Cerakote shop. Lots of small parts and likely some fitting that will need to happen, so I am being a bit particular. In the past I have dropped off stuff for Cerakote and not gotten all the small parts back. I would like the rifle stripped all the way down, blasted clean, and a nice clean finish.

Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.

The plan is to get a Mcmillan stock, and a quality Cerakote.

I have a model 70 pre 64, that needs some love. I have been trying to hunt with this thing, but with a walnut stock and a worn blue finish in Oregon rain... You get the idea.

Looking for a quality smith and Cerakote shop. Lots of small parts and likely some fitting that will need to happen, so I am being a bit particular. In the past I have dropped off stuff for Cerakote and not gotten all the small parts back. I would like the rifle stripped all the way down, blasted clean, and a nice clean finish.

Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.

The plan is to get a Mcmillan stock, and a quality Cerakote.
Not sure where you are located but McCluskey Arms down in Eugene is a full service shop including cerakote. Checkout their website for photos of prior work performed.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top