JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1200
City
Sweet Hone
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I'd like to sell my central machinery Mill/Drill. I no longer have a use for it and hope someone else can put it to good use.

It works well. The ways run smooth. There is a vice (the vice handle was lost in my last move, replaceable online). Currently running a jacobs chuck, but I believe you could set it up to run collets if you wanted.

I've cut dovetails, drilled and tapped more holes than I can remember, and done other general milling projects with this. It has always served me well. The lack of a knee adjustment never hindered me too much as long as I payed attention to my set-up

It was at one point set up for a longitudinal power feed, which I no longer have.

Also comes with a heavy, and I do mean heavy metal stand.

I am asking $1300 for the mill/drill and the stand. You may ask about gun trades, but I'm not looking for much right now.

It will need to be picked up in Sweet Home, OR as I'm not delivering it, sorry. I would recommend a trailer, but you might be able to get it into the bed of a pickup if you had enough help.

Sorry for the poor picture, it's the only one I have. This was in my old shop, and was a bit tight on space and cluttered.

IMG_0205.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I will include any mill bits I can find with the mill.
I also have a Kennedy Machinist Tool Box that could be negotiated for.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top