JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Is there a shop or someone know someone ( Washington County area ) that can replace cell phone battery ?

Got a newer phone about 6 months back ( google pixel 2 ) .
Want to get the battery replaced in the older phone that is a ( motorola Nexus 6 phone ).

The replaced Nexus phone spent it's life since day1 in a armor protect case . So it pretty cherry looks new still, and would make good backup with a new battery and dump it back to factory .

....thanks

Check youtube. Often there's vids of people who show how to replace batteries in such things. If not, try UbreakIfix. There's a few of those shops in the area, one on Hall Blvd.

you know I was just browsing Amazon and there are a few Battery replacement kits for this model for sale .
I just looked at the Vid. and besides the 21 screws to take out, most seems pretty straight forward for DIY .
Just got to review and see exactly ( what is the best quality kit ) ? from the group of them for sale .

Most phones are pretty easy, you just have to take your time. If you don't feel confident or the phone requires a higher degree of skill, take it to a shop. I believe that Batteries Plus also does phone servicing.

you know I was just browsing Amazon and there are a few Battery replacement kits for this model for sale .
I just looked at the Vid. and besides the 21 screws to take out, most seems pretty straight forward for DIY .
Just got to review and see exactly ( what is the best quality kit ) ? from the group of them for sale .
I would take it apart first and take a picture of the battery. That way you can compare it to the one on amazon or ebay. Not only make sure the connector looks right, but compare the info on the label as well. You want to make sure that the voltage, mAh and watts match what you are replacing. If you can find an exact OEM match, great. But make sure it's brand new and not used.

I would take it apart first and take a picture of the battery. That way you can compare it to the one on amazon or ebay. Not only make sure the connector looks right, but compare the info on the label as well. You want to make sure that the voltage, mAh and watts match what you are replacing. If you can find an exact OEM match, great. But make sure it's brand new and not used.
-
Take apart first, good idea on matching up milliamp on the ebay battery kits .

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top