JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not really. There is a high threshold test but someone who is a heavy user could not have smoked weed for a week and the blood level would still be over the threshold and he wouldnt feel anything. Cops relly on field sobriety tests way more than on blood tests when it comes to drugs. Any yellow pages bottom of his class lawyer would get a casual user tests results thrown out . If youd like to cite precedence please do. You cant.

The feds prosecuted and got a conviction on a man who shot a home invader and was in possession of marijuana in his own home. The locals did not refer charges, the feds did.

Unlawful possession of a firearm is real...
Cite a case where someone was charged and convicted for having thc in his system and lost gun rights because of that. Not talking about posession or distribution.You shoot someone breaking into your house and they find 1/2 pound of weed in your sock drawer youre probably going to jail . 1/4 ounce in the sock drawer and you arent stoned at the time not so much.

Read the next one. He plead guilty to unlawful firearms possession charges due to testing positive for THC, making him a prohibited person.
No the story said he was a prohibited person in possession. That could mean he was prohibited for something else ( like he appears ) and also tested positive.

Not really. There is a high threshold test but someone who is a heavy user could not have smoked weed for a week and the blood level would still be over the threshold and he wouldnt feel anything. Cops relly on field sobriety tests way more than on blood tests when it comes to drugs. Any yellow pages bottom of his class lawyer would get a casual user tests results thrown out . If youd like to cite precedence please do. You cant.

Thanks, had not really followed this as I don't do pot. Just remembered reading something about them coming up with some way to test drivers. Might have been that they were looking for some way to do it. There was a whole lot of hoopla when they were trying to get the law passed here. I did not pay much attention as I did not care. I did have to chuckle at the damn lines when the shops first opened. The mass shortages where it would sell out in an hour or something. All I could think at the time was I wonder is some dealers were not standing there waiting for the shop to run out so they could say "hey over here, I got some" :)
Then the first time I actually walked in one of the shops with one of my kids. Counter guy was showing her all the "kinds". I was shocked at the damn price. When he asked me I said when I was using this stuff it was $10 and ounce. The kid looked at me like I was trying to sell him a bridge.

It also kept harping on the fact that he was a prohibited person in possession. I'm seeing anex felon in possession who shot his girlfrieend and also tested positive for THC and other stacked charges.

Whatever dude. He was cleared of the shooting. He became a prohibited person by having THC in his system and possessing a firearm. Once you use, get rid of em.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top