JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$150
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I'm reluctant to post these, but trying to find a middle ground between GB.com going for $250+ per K and what I think is more realistic/fair given the current scarcity.

I'm going to sell 3000 SPP, CCI 500

I have twenty 100 count sleeves, old package, good primers and 1 newer package box of 1000. All CCI 500 SPP

I'm trying to finish off a pistol build and keep spending more than I should for a G19 project gun.

I think $150 per K is as "fair" as I can be without feeling like I'm just selling them to someone who's going to flip them for $50-100 per K profit on another market.

I'm sure you guys will tell me if I'm wrong and I'll just keep them.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
As a frame of reference here's a few GB.com listings that still live for more than double this price.

500 primers, current bid is $185 (7 hours to go).

1000 primers, sold for over $300

1000 primers, sold for $205

It sucks, but if you think $150/K is bad, it gets way worse!

I honestly don't even want to sell, but if I can get another handgun by converting primers to cash, I will. Blame me all you want! :D

Please do.

Honestly, if you can wait, wait. I wouldn't even consider selling, but I don't think I'll be reloading more 9mm in the next 2 years and I expect to be able to buy them again for at least this price.

If you can't wait or are about to spend twice as much on GB.com, take these instead.

Sell them for any price you want and you certainly do not need to expain your reasoning... People do not realize how expensive primers are on auction sites currently, your price is a bargain compared.

This auction for a quantity of (500) small pistol primers ended on Nov 18th with a sale price of $160... Yes, that equals a brick of primers selling for $320 plus shipping.

the laws of supply and demand as we older guys learned in the K-12 education system of the 70's. Nice to see what they taught works as it seemed false instruction since it wasn't working recenly.

Don't ask for permission or forgiveness. Sell as you want for what you want. I'd recommend closing this ad and starting fresh, minus the reasoning portion.

The price is the price, if it doesn't work for you, try to buy them somewhere else. With that being said, powder valley has an article on their website explaining the primer shortage, sounds like it might be with us for a while :(

also, if you sell them too cheap, then you give potential flippers the opportunity to sell them for profit.

Reminds me of my Dad's WW2 story of how the locals were selling $1 bottles of Coca Cola in 1944 Burma Desert to the G.I.s

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top