JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I've recently acquired a set of Lee 30-30 Dies and am wanting to start reloading for my lever action 30-30 . Rather than buying 30-30 bullets at a premium, I wanted to first ask if anyone on this site casts bullets for 30-30 rifle? If so, what would you want for 300 cast bullets to start with?

Ok. That's what I get for being "neat". I posted this thread on 30-30 cast bullets back in late April and got several responses incuding one from a subscriber who sent a PM to my Inbox asking if I was interested in trying some of his cast 30-30 bullets.

I recently deleted some older messages to cut down my Inbox space on NFWA and I accidently removed his PM to me. Could the person who responded to me earlier about their own cast bullets respond again when you see this reply to my earlier post?

I am now about finished with my 30-30 stock build and would like to reload my own 30-30 rounds. I have T&B Bullets (T&B Bullets – High quality hard cast bullets for reloading) and Bear Creek Supply (Official Website | United States | Bear Creek Supply) bookmarked on my desktop and would like to compare the three cast-bullets sources in my rifle.

I have also purchased a SA 45-Colt revolver that I would also like to start reloading, since 45-Colt ammo is more difficult to find and can be expensive for plinking or target use.

I initially wanted to keep my reloading simple, but now I'm up to xxx calibers (9mm, 223, 38 SPC, 357, 45-Colt, and 30-30). When you have a certain type of addiction, the "simple life" goes right out the window, I guess. :)

Thanks.

Give a 100 T & Bs a try but do NOT be disappointed if they do not shoot well out of your 30-30.
I did and they shot terribly out of two of my 30-30s - and these rifles are capable of ragged one hole at 50 yards with jacketed, and not far behind with the 100 grain Speer 'Plinkers' I am a 'fan' of - 12 grains of Unique with these are pretty dang accurate out of all three of my Mod 94s!

Some rifles simply do not shoot lead well at all.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top