JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just finished this excellent documentary on Netflix. 10/10 video! Highly recommended. It is NOT kid friendly (scenes of shootouts, a decapitation, and torture). It is entirely about armed citizen response on both sides of the border in response to drug cartel violence.

Want to see some 1911s going into battle in the year 2015? Want to see armed citizens rising up because the Mexican government hasn't done bubblegum to protect the people from nasty drug cartels? Want to learn just how entrenched the cartels are inside Mexico? This is your next film to watch.

Armed citizen response and taking the law into their own hands is extremely common in Latin America. The government at all levels has ignored the drug cartels and often work directly with them! The good people in LA have been fed up for years, and woe to the individual that does something wrong, cop or not.

Thanks for the recommendation, that was a great movie! Also, kind of a bummer, but of course I didn't expect a movie about cartels to be uplifting. It's fictional but I also really enjoyed Sicario, similar themes.

Not Guatemala - northern Mexico and points south, and in the US from Brownsville to San Diego.
Watch this, then watch the movie Sicario.
It's real, it's happening, it's sick, and if my kids weren't still in grade school, I'd be inclined to join him in AZ.

Watching it right now; loving it! That Dr. Mireles has got a set of cojones on him...

Sure as hell does!

Posted a few hours ago. Never let your government disarm you:

""No hay nada que festejar porque el gobierno federal traicionó a todos los que hacíamos una lucha social, y nos dejó peor; porque nos dejó desarmados y en manos del crimen organizado, sí es digno de festejar que los pueblos se atercaran justo a tiempo".

Mireles acusa al Gobierno Federal de haber traicionado a las autodefensas

English

Last Edited:
Will check it out.... the kids cut a deal with the army, get us outta HELLPASO (FT.BLISS) And we'll reup!

They just got to Ft. Carson Co.
:):):)

Watched it.

Odd that the goal of some wasn't to be free but to be part of the system that had them enslaved. (Sarcasm)... If you can't beat the corruption, join the corruption.

The Dr was corrupt from the start with his mistress. Had we know that in the beginning a lot of his actions would have made more sense.

o_O
Will check it out.... the kids cut a deal with the army, get us outta HELLPASO (FT.BLISS) And we'll reup!

They just got to Ft. Carson Co.
:):):)

I was at Ft. Bliss from '07-'09. I could not wait to leave tried to go Recruiter, Drill Sergeant, Old Guard to no avail. Re-up time opened up and I signed up for Ft . Lewis as fast as I could get the pen out of the pocket.
I didn't even bother looking in the rear view as we left that place

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads