JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

01:45 Officer Sipo walks past the RV on his way to his cruiser. RV detonates while the officer is accessing his vehicle.

Interesting, it seems that part of the city has an "underground" just like Seattle. The sidewalks collapsed near the blast site and revealed underground areas.
That entire area is built on tunnels.
The service corridors and cable pathways into that building are the Achilles heel.

Watched a news story about the bomber, supposedly he was online rambling about shape-shifting aliens and 5G conspiracy theories.

What concerns me is that I know at least 2 people who believes that shape-shifting lizards taking human form is plausible, and that the Earth is flat. o_O

Last Edited:
Watched a news story about the bomber, supposedly he was online rambling about shape-shifting aliens and 5G conspiracy theories.

What concerns me is that I know more at least 2 people who believes that shape-shifting lizards taking human form is plausible, and that the Earth is flat. o_O
Nothing like the death of a conspiracy theorist to make other conspiracy theorists freak out and put even more tinfoil on :s0156::s0156::s0156::rolleyes:

Coupled with 2 previous "FBI visits" about his ramblings....
And now - lo and behold, we're now told he had received an explosive handlers permit in the 90's... so...

What a perfectly wrapped package.
Really doesn't get easier than this.

Except for the craters and blast debris and evidence that is now leading many to doubt the 'official' narrative.

From Business Insider: The Nashville bombing suspect sent packages to people across the country containing typed conspiracy theories about September 11 and lizard people, FBI says.

1609714142722.png

For a nut job, at least he was compassionate enough to try and warn everyone to get away from his bomb.
I know, I know, he still could have killed someone.

I recently heard that if the FBI classifies this as a terrorist event, it would basically cancel everyone's insurance policy!
So, all of the material victims will be left out unless the government comes in and saves them. Which I doubt, usually the gov't "helping" is some kind of crappy loan you have to repay, not the same as insurance coverage. The victims still need to come up with all of this money.

I recently heard that if the FBI classifies this as a terrorist event, it would basically cancel everyone's insurance policy!

Yikes! That would hurt for those impacted financially. This incident didn't fit the mold of most terrorist attacks, so I looked up the Federal definition which is "the unlawful use of force and violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives ". I'd imagine they can hang their hat on the last part ("social objectives") as he was, possibly, trying to get the word out about his fringe beliefs.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top