JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
:s0156::s0156::s0156:

Time for tinfoil with absolutely zero evidence :s0156: :s0156::rolleyes:

Who is it that tries the hardest to avoid as many casaulties while destroying infrastructure and knock comms out? Who spends the most effort on "surgical strikes" that avoids as much collateral damage as possible?
A military. A country. A civilian governed nation-state. Not terrorists. State-sponsored agents for whichever country has the resources to do this and whoever benefits from this.:s0156::s0156::rolleyes:

Now for actual plausible ideas....:confused:
Someone who has watched far too many crime dramas and crappy movies where the heroes are able to disarm the bombs with plenty of warning :rolleyes:

:s0156::s0156::s0156:

Time for tinfoil with absolutely zero evidence :s0156: :s0156::rolleyes:

Who is it that tries the hardest to avoid as many casaulties while destroying infrastructure and knock comms out? Who spends the most effort on "surgical strikes" that avoids as much collateral damage as possible?
A military. A country. A civilian governed nation-state. Not terrorists. State-sponsored agents for whichever country has the resources to do this and whoever benefits from this.:s0156::s0156::rolleyes:

Now for actual plausible ideas....:confused:
Someone who has watched far too many crime dramas and crappy movies where the heroes are able to disarm the bombs with plenty of warning :rolleyes:
Plus - Nobody claiming credit.
To get an RV down there it had to have passed 50 tag readers alone, so they knew it was going to be tracked back the way it came. And now the 'registered owner' address shows it clear as day on an empty lot. And now bits of person found they submit are from the RV occupant. Maybe they are?

Cui Bono?
The minute I saw the details in the morning - and that building - and knowing the vast old corridor junctions and conduit pathways that lie directly underneath I started there. That is so much more than just a, 'telecom switch junction'. The NOTAM is still in place, too. (If I'm right - we'll never hear the who, how or why.)

So - either direct attack at the building or service feeders - or some random old guy in an old RV with a shtload of explosives who really didn't want to hurt people and just wanted to make a Christmas morning message - without leaving a message - but just happened to park in the right spot.

:cool:

Nashville-ATT-hu-bldg-damage-Dec-2020-725x375.jpg

So it looks like he may have been/is a deranged conspiracy crackpot. That would explain his primarily targeting of technology, rather than people. Sick and sad regardless.

1) "They wanted to make a statement without subjecting themselves to murder charges, so they built a weak bomb and gave advance warning to limit casualties."
a) Federal bombing and terrorism charges make Murder 1 pretty piddling by comparison. A few years back some low lifes set off a pipe bomb in Spokane that did less real damage that they could have done with a sledge hammer. They would have gotten out sooner if they had just been charged with Murder.
b) As post #20 notes it wasn't a weak bomb. See Bracken on WRSA this morning. It doesn't need the power of ANFO to be a very effective improvised fuel Air Bomb. Deploying improvised FAEs is exponentially easier than building an ANFO based truck bomb. The ubiqitous plastic trash can makes a perfect improvised weapon. Imagine a rental truck reported stolen and turning up as a delivery vehicle. Now imagine lots of rental trucks reported stolen...

2) "It blew directly in front of an At&T major switch building.
Comms have been crashing all over the SE right now."
Trial run seems likely. Now the perps can assess the damage, improve on the product, and further develop tactics. FAEs punch way above their weight. Given the power and ease of building and deploying them, improvised FAEs present a serious threat.

3) "Maybe this will cause "authorities" to be less tolerant of all the RVs parked in urban areas?"
Maybe it will force them to.
Insert requisite disclaimer about don't try this at home, presented as fiction, the ramblings of a depraved mind, etc.
Now imagine exploding trash receptacles in the festering cancers growing in the Great Blue Cesspools.
Imagine several of them in a tent.
Derelict RVs doing the MOAB all over. :eek:

Gotta go - time for Eggs Benedict. :D

In short, cities/densely populated areas are "soft targets". There are numerous "creative" ways to hurt people and infrastructure, especially with explosive devices and especially if the terrorist thinks outside the box so to speak.

3) "Maybe this will cause "authorities" to be less tolerant of all the RVs parked in urban areas?"
Maybe it will force them to.
Insert requisite disclaimer about don't try this at home, presented as fiction, the ramblings of a depraved mind, etc.
Now imagine exploding trash receptacles in the festering cancers growing in the Great Blue Cesspools.
Imagine several of them in a tent.
Derelict RVs doing the MOAB all over. :eek:

HAAA! Never in regular, working class stiff neighborhoods of potland! Hell, a major, world wide pandemic isn't slowing down huge apartment complexes, with no off-street parking, stacking people on top of each other in a bunch of places where modest, affordable, homes used to be. Only if those motor homes, trailers and tents start going up in the more effluent hoods do the elites care!

Did you mean to write affluent, or were you making a play on words? :)

This just in - Warner's DNA confirmed in what's left of a body.

Well, I know some very wealthy people that are wonderful people, and I've also known some real terds that live in wealthy(er) neighborhoods. To answer the question(s), yes and maybe. :D

The conspiracy theories are starting to emerge. Saw on another firearms forum rumblings about how the site had something to do with the storage of the info on Dominion servers. Oh boy.

The RV owner is now the suspect and there are no other involved persons.

Nothing to see here.

I mean, there's no way to coerce a person into doing what he did, right?:rolleyes:

If he was a Trump lover we'll hear it non-stop but if he wasn't we'll hear crickets.

I was sent this video from somebody. I have no clue about this guy, or the video he's referencing. Maybe somebody else knows more and can weigh in as to if this is absolutely ridiculous or plausible. It's entirely reasonable to assume somebody doctored it, but I have no clue

I was sent this video from somebody. I have no clue about this guy, or the video he's referencing. Maybe somebody else knows more and can weigh in as to if this is absolutely ridiculous or plausible. It's entirely reasonable to assume somebody doctored it, but I have no clue

Saw that too.
More than a few people are seeing some odd things now...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top