JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If that was the thought process (I doubt) then it is a flawed approach.

Set off a bomb as big as this was, and it doesn't matter much if people died or not. Pretty sure the Feds are going to lock you up forever and ever.

That bomb wasn't weak. I'm sure the Feds would consider this a major bombing. I know there were/are bigger bombs, but once someone gets into destroying one or more buildings, they've pretty much crossed the line.

Yes, all of this is true. Flawed approach, definitely a terrorist act, a large enough bomb (certainly not a pipe bomb) so the Feds will have their way with them.

Regarding the bomb, in a vehicle that size you could pack enough explosive materials to rival the OK City bombing in damage. Just saying that if these were "professional" terrorists or even well trained and properly motivated whack jobs, they could have done much more damage and maximized casualties. They drove this vehicle into downtown Nashville and parked it.....

Warning people a bomb is about to go off doesn't really fit the MO though, does it?
I understand where you're coming from. However, someone who is trying to create fear and terror by blowing up a downtown city block is a terrorist by definition. Trying to minimize loss of life, a kinder gentler version? But does kind and gentle really fit this act? My comment is based on the bombers intent to destroy and cause fear.

Last Edited:
Person of interest in custody now. 63 year old white guy, The usual tells: always took his garbage cans off the street, waved at the neighbors, kept to himself but was always nice to people, always had a nice yard, loved dogs, etc.

JvztYCUQ.gif

Some talk somewhere is that the AT&T building and vicinity is also where there's major NSA data going through, and this was done deliberately to target that specific type of infrastructure (internet, comms, that sort of thing)... not sure this is needed? . :s0156::rolleyes: Supposedly its in "response" to our supposed stoppage of cyber attacks from certain places? :s0156:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top