JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In the area was some restaurants, a couple bars, etc. Bomb went off with a warning at a time when such locations aren't open, even when lockdowns aren't going. Someone seemed to try to make sure no one got hurt.

Maybe disgruntled business owners wanting to cash in on insurance before they go under?

Maybe a developer who wants to cause enough damage to get around the historic building zoning restrictions?

Antifa isn't capable of this, pissed off patriots are.
That AT&T switch/hub building is one hell of a target for numerous nefarious reasons that could be useful to any number of sides.
The warning shots and pa address warning folks (Also an active warning and count down keeps bomb squad away too) seems key. Even if as a cover measure - that alone is very peculiar.

I'm going with directed attack at that AT&T building. Shaped charge to blast a service/cabling corridor beneath the roadway to bits to interfere with some sort of cloud service or comms interruption.

Final Answer.

How do you know Antifa isn't capable of building a truck bomb? I would dispute that premise. They have backing from dark sources and enough money to do this.
Bombs aren't typically part of Our Side's M.O.

How do you know Antifa isn't capable of building a truck bomb? I would dispute that premise. They have backing from dark sources and enough money to do this.
Bombs aren't typically part of Our Side's M.O.

I don't think it takes deep pockets to do something like this. Just some internet research and the willingness. Last I read they may have found human remains at the bomb site - possibly a suicide bomber?

I am from the Middle TN area and used to work in downtown Nashville, at the Davidson County Courthouse, which is in pretty close proximity to the blast. The courthouse is obviously used for legal proceedings but it is, or was, also the home to the Mayor and City Counsel. Shouldn't overlook that "coincidence".

In addition to the AT&T building, Xfinity also has substantial infrastructure in the downtown Nashville area. I know this because I have a relative that is a field supervisor for Xfinity in the middle Tennessee area. This also should not be ignored. AT&T and Xfinity, two very large communication/information companies. May not be anything, but still......

The type and explosiveness of the bomb, as well as the advance warning, makes me think this is a lone person or very small group of people that has an axe to grind. They wanted to make a statement without subjecting themselves to murder charges, so they built a weak bomb and gave advance warning to limit casualties. Just my opinion and I am no expert.

They wanted to make a statement without subjecting themselves to murder charges, so they built a weak bomb and gave advance warning to limit casualties. Just my opinion and I am no expert.

If that was the thought process (I doubt) then it is a flawed approach.

Set off a bomb as big as this was, and it doesn't matter much if people died or not. Pretty sure the Feds are going to lock you up forever and ever.

That bomb wasn't weak. I'm sure the Feds would consider this a major bombing. I know there were/are bigger bombs, but once someone gets into destroying one or more buildings, they've pretty much crossed the line.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top