JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
ding, ding, ding, what round is it ? Are you bubblgumming kidding me ? I signed up on this forum to listen, learn and have fun. That's about the funniest bubblegumming conversation I've ever read in my life. You all are nukin futs. I can't believe there could even be a conversation about this topic, let alone the Judges findings, or losings or or or or???????????? Sheeeeeeeeeeeeet :s0155:

Sorry, I lost it early in the conversation and never recovered. :s0112:

Can anyone imagine this 10x with obammycare public health records. Don't anyone tell me they are protected by HIPPA as in obammycare that is BS Period. I have always said they will use obammycare to do gun control. This with the cop is just a trial ballon. Time to go to doctors out of country. Yet the left pretend 2A's will still vote back in there communist leaders. Is it 1776 again yet?

I would add the EPA to the list. Eventually the EPA will make it near impossible to shoot lead ammo and will most likely be limited to ranges (no more shooting in the woods). Don't think it will happen; they just closed the last lead plant down here in the US, wait till they stop all imports of lead based products. Then it will get interesting for the folks left that can afford to shoot. Class warfare!

I would add the EPA to the list. Eventually the EPA will make it near impossible to shoot lead ammo and will most likely be limited to ranges (no more shooting in the woods). Don't think it will happen; they just closed the last lead plant down here in the US, wait till they stop all imports of lead based products. Then it will get interesting for the folks left that can afford to shoot. Class warfare!

That is a definite. They are one of the worst major players.

police Officers have :

One of the highest suicide rates

One of the highest substance abuse rates

One of the highest depression rates

One of the highest divorce rates

And yet we want to train them in military and police tactics, give them the most state of the art most destructive weaponry with almost unlimited police powers and then smack them on the back side, say have a safe shift and send them out in the community.

Yep, great idea!

Well, at least the union got their money/"dues".. sorry about that there village he took out though..

Let's not start the union hating again! Not everyone that belongs to a union likes all the stupid crap they pull. Nor do they like all the idiots that they protect, but you have to take the good with the bad.

Ummmm.... let me think here.... I can't believe I'm saying this but CA made more sense when they removed peace officer status from any officers with domestic violence history several years ago - granted most departments ended up keeping them on the payroll at their existing pay status but in a capacity sans firearms.
Another thought here - if he had voluntarily signed himself in to treatment instead of receiving involuntary treatment (read had he not fought commitment) none of this would have mattered as they only care about involuntary commitments or adjudication. In other words, if he had said "sure I'll take treatment" the amount of crazy wouldn't matter upon the doc saying he's now mentally OK. A bit of double standard there but then again the "experts" who give you a clean bill of health (mental or otherwise) are only "practicing" medicine - guess they aren't expected to get it right all the time.

What will they do with all that ammo the dhs FBI etc. have or will that lead not affect the stuff EPA is worried about from shooting.

I think its time to get "1776" engraved on the AR

Just take a Sharpie and put "1776" on each projectile in your cache. ;)

What will they do with all that ammo the dhs FBI etc. have or will that lead not affect the stuff EPA is worried about from shooting.

They always exempt government agencies from laws governing the "subjects" when it suits them.

I dont know about other states, but when I was LEO in Alaska 45 years ago, I was informed that an officer is never "off duty" and I was required to be armed 24/7. What if I was in a bank on my day off, and a robery was in progress? I was expected to be "on" and protect the citizens.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews