JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Almost was an only... :) When I was 19 and he was 21, we threw each other out of the house. Literally!

We were in a huge fight in the kitchen, beating the shiit out of each other in front of our mother (screaming for us to stop), and we both crashed through the back door and broke the screen door off the hinges! Landed in a heap in the backyard and kept on beating the shiit out of each other for who knows how much longer.

He lived, though... :s0140:
my brother got lucky, we were both drunk at my friends bachelor party and were fighting to the death because he made the "entertainment" uncomfortable. We were evenly matched but my friend saw him about to blind side me with a yard brick, I wouldn't be here if he didn't catch that. My bud had an old school MagLight (4D cell) that put my brother to sleep real quick. If my bro connected with me and I lived, he wouldn't have much longer. Now, we get along a little bit better but not much. He's 47 and still on my Mom's teet, even more now that my step dad passed and directly asks for $$$$. My brother is the definition of the worthless generation. I support myself and five others in my house, plus a family friend who had a stroke, all on my single income. My POS bro cannot even support himself. Thank God he didn't reproduce.

my brother got lucky, we were both drunk at my friends bachelor party and were fighting to the death because he made the "entertainment" uncomfortable. We were evenly matched but my friend saw him about to blind side me with a yard brick, I wouldn't be here if he didn't catch that. My bud had an old school MagLight (4D cell) that put my brother to sleep real quick. If my bro connected with me and I lived, he wouldn't have much longer. Now, we get along a little bit better but not much. He's 47 and still on my Mom's teet, even more now that my step dad passed and directly asks for $$$$. My brother is the definition of the worthless generation. I support myself and five others in my house, plus a family friend who had a stroke, all on my single income. My POS bro cannot even support himself. Thank God he didn't reproduce.
Your story is much sadder than mine. Sucks to have a Loozr as a family member...:(

Years ago I belonged to The Cascade Cannon Club out of Tacoma WA.
All sizes of guns from 3" long to a full sized mountain howitzer. :s0001:
My buddy, Don Dunham, would pose the question..."Where do you think all that hardware went?" He described there stuff the same.
He wanted to place a cannon just inside his front door...in case he ever got a visit from the "BATmen", as he called them. Figured it would scare the bubblegum out of them to know they had been pounding on a door with a cannon pointed at it.
Being former Nuclear Security he was prolly on some lists...

Joe

My cannon was 1/3 scale 9 pound Parrot Rifle from Barney's Cannons in Illinois, bored to 1 1/4" .
2 ounces of FG would shoot a ball at least 1/4 mile.

Biggest laugh we had was when the air freight company called to say our, "package" had arrived.
Oh cool, I said. The guy sounded a little excited when he said, "You had better bring a truck. It's a cannon ! " :s0001:

We were.... :s0023::s0023::s0023:

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews