JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So anyone know the deal with the Canik SFX Rival and magazine compatibility ?
I'm told Canik MA2240 is the new magazine but old ones TP9 MA548 .....
I keep hearing many different things. The SFX Rival magwell does it allow older mags ? If I add Taylor Freelance base plates will that effect them ?
Can't get a clear answer.

So anyone know the deal with the Canik SFX Rival and magazine compatibility ?
I'm told Canik MA2240 is the new magazine but old ones TP9 MA548 .....
I keep hearing many different things. The SFX Rival magwell does it allow older mags ? If I add Taylor Freelance base plates will that effect them ?
Can't get a clear answer.
The TP9 15 Rd mag fits in my Jericho 941. It's Mec-Gar too so woo hoo!

I have a Rival and all TP9 mags will fit in it. I have the 18 rounders that came with the gun and bought 2 20 round TP 9 mags and they work just fine.
and they work with the magwell installed on the rival? Also any idea if the base plates are changed to Taylor Freelance plates will they still work ?
thank you for the reply.

I dont have a Rival, but I do have an sfx. I also run the Taylor Freelance bases without issue. I would contact Taylor Freelance with your exact question. I have contacted them by email and got a quick response and the answer to my question. -KB

I dont have a Rival, but I do have an sfx. I also run the Taylor Freelance bases without issue. I would contact Taylor Freelance with your exact question. I have contacted them by email and got a quick response and the answer to my question. -KB
good point one contacted them before but this tells me they do work because Rival frame is the Sfx