JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi everyone,

New member on this site and not so new shooter. I only go out recreationally and someone recommend I join during my last outing. Instead of a simple intro I actually have an issue for my first post

I recently picked up a used canik rival sfx grey, I cleaned and lubed it, loaded 5 snap caps and cycled all 5 with no problem.

After that I loaded the 18 round magazine using provided speedloader. During this time I noticed 18th round was kind of hard to load in the .agazine, I figured no big deal spring is under load.

This is where my problem arises, with both magazines full the handgun will not chamber the first round, slide is impossible to cock. Remove the 18th round, 17 in the magazine and it chambers easily.

Has anyone experienced this problem with this or other firearms?

Well he already had to use his intro post to ask about a problem with this pistol, do you really want him to waste all his time on the site asking about problems or have fun on the site.:s0030:
Ashton Kutcher Burn GIF

I don't use a mag loader for both myTP9SFX's or TP9 elite sc with the 20rd, 15rd, 12rd, and 32rd mags.

All load just fine, full capacity.

Perhaps the mag loader is doing something funny...

Thank you all for the responses, I took the canik out yesterday and immediately fell in love with the trigger
If you want an even better trigger put a Freedom Smith trigger in it. They are very reasonable price wise and work great I have one in my SFX and my Rival. Absolutely love these guns for the price point. I had the same issues with having to download a round in the mags. I put Taylor Freelance mag extensions on. They have different colors if you're into that. The rival has a different profile around the mag flare and a stock 20 round mag cap from a SFX will not seat fully.

IMG-0441.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads