JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not sure about that since I haven't been to the Portland show in at least 5 years. I see some of the same vendors each time I go, but it more about comaradare and spending time with your buddies than anything else. And if you come home with a new toy that is even better!!!

It's OK, depending on what you like. It's fairly small but still worthwhile. I usually go to the shows in Canby but usually go away a little disappointed. Personally I much prefer the club shows over the promoter shows. Club shows like Albany, Rickreall, and Roseburg are far and away the best, in my opinion.

Canby shows are nice, low key, free parking, cheap entrance fee, no big crowds, same ole' folks with the same ole' stuff, and every now and then you can find an unpolished gem. And I can take all backroads to get there.

Smaller...no mahogany model airplanes, wasabe flavored peanuts, over-priced concessions, alligator jerky, high priced admission, outrageous parking charges ETC.

Worth the trip if you are in OC.

Got there before the doors "opened" and there was a lot of trash taking about IP 43, 44 and the RINO that wants to run for governor.

There were some good deals, didn't find anything that I couldn't live without.

they raised the entrance fee from last year when I went $7 is a bit much for that show. I probably wont be returning any time soon.
this show is a Wes Condel show its possible the other show was put on by a different organization. but the guy at the door stated they raised the rent for the hall 3 years ago and thats when they raised the price which is weird because i have gone to many show there in the last three years and never paid $7 to go inside.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews