JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I think you can. Just curious on your thoughts:s0131: I wanted to narrow down the overall grip width once I did that, I lost the top two finger grooves, added some mag access ports, and then finished it off with some fairly aggressive texture (just subtle enough to carry everyday). I am not sure if it made it any uglier, but it guarantees it is mine:s0114:

image-1.jpg

image-2.jpg

image.jpg

photo.jpg

Wow never have i seen sooo much stupid in one thread, and not talking about you OP! For the other idiots posting how about you go browse Boresight solutions just to name one and let him know his business is a terrible idea.

Seriosly- the glock is now a tactical shock absorber for dealing with the upper? that's funny guess we should toss our recoil springs.

Please do explain in what critical area did the OP "ruin" his gun and increase the chance of failure?

Didn't know the Glock Bashers would come in weak force. The reason why you don't hear about the Glock torture tests anymore is because they were all done back in the 80's. Let it go haters.

I thought this was going to be a discussion as to what Glock can do at that factory to improve upon the perfection. My opinion was for a factory milled slide for Red Dot (RMR) type sights.

SF-

Send it to ATEi and then be a happy camper!

Didn't know the Glock Bashers would come in weak force. The reason why you don't hear about the Glock torture tests anymore is because they were all done back in the 80's. Let it go haters.

I thought this was going to be a discussion as to what Glock can do at that factory to improve upon the perfection. My opinion was for a factory milled slide for Red Dot (RMR) type sights.

SF-

thanks for the props!
after shooting them for almost 15 years and being an armorer for a large portion of it, i was rather surprised at the initial comments, i couldn't quit laughing. you would have thought i was running a gun buyback program. once you have a great plan and set aside the time, the only thing left to do is, well do it.
titz-be sure and post some pics. a buddy carries a 19 to 26 grip conversion, i think his blood pressure is finally coming down from the surgery.

I have done grip mods on Glocks before. Retexturing to make the grips better - especially with wet hands. Another thing I prefer on my Glocks was a reshaped, undercut trigger guard to stop "Glock Knuckle" from happening.

If the Glock is supposed to have "thickness" in it's frame - someone forgot to tell Glock. They've got some of the thinnest polymer walls and sections of all the polymer pistols. Pretty thin steel inserts for their slide rails too. Compare them to their main polymer competitors and see who has the beefier frames.

Also look at all the companies that have sprung up and do nothing but reshape, retexture, and refinish polymer guns. If these mods were so detrimental to these guns - these companies would be going broke.

Why can't we have a M&P that takes glock mags and has a PPQ trigger!

See.. Solutions. Sarcasm might escape some here.

Why not just an m&p :) and smith ramps up production of mags. Trigger on m&p is just fine. No glock knuckle, no brass to face on new guns... love both gun brands, just not carrying a glock anymore. If were gonna do franken guns, how about an hk p30, with glock mags, striker fire action, m&p sights, and a ruger lc9 pricetag...

Didn't know the Glock Bashers would come in weak force.

whoa whoa whoa.. those are Glock lovers above, shedding tears and getting overly emotional over the horror they just saw. a true hater such as myself would welcome any changes to the original POS known as Glock.

OP - I love what you've done to your plastic shooting utensil.

whoa whoa whoa.. those are Glock lovers above, shedding tears and getting overly emotional over the horror they just saw. a true hater such as myself would welcome any changes to the original POS known as Glock.

OP - I love what you've done to your plastic shooting utensil.

Speaking of trolls.Go find another thread or forum kiddo,this for adults.
Don't like the gun go away.You sound like a small handed child that can't hold a Glock.
Or just keep making ignorant statements and show your.............

I don't buy into the "perfection",hence the reason I've done ghost triggers on all my Glocks.
And longer slides on my 10mms
I wouldn't modify the frames,I'd just get a different gun. The reason I have Glocks is cause they fit me well and shoot very well. Otherwise it's just another gun.
An UGLY gun.
But I guess if you can adjust the frame without structurally damaging it,to fit you better,why not?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top