JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The XDM brings superior accuracy and safety via the grip safety. I owned a Glock 17 for many years. It would not shoot as tight of groups as my 1911's.
I thought it was basically a combat pistol compared to a target pistol. I had a match barrel and trigger work done to it. It shot a little better but still not
as good as my 1911s. I shot a buddy's XD and was amazed it shot as good as my 1911s. Sold the Glock and bought a XDM. It shoots as good as any
handgun I own. Could never get a Glock to shoot like that well. Maybe you have never shot a match grade 1911 to see how accurate a pistol can be.

I wish my XD had a trigger even close to my PPQ.. I had a XD 4 inch service model and the trigger had a lot of creep. I shot them side by side and so did a couple of my friends. Everyone was more accurate with the PPQ. Glocks are great! Just don't fit my hand. And yes that is important to me. I won't shoot it if it isn't fun.

I want to hate glocks.. But why do I want a Glock 19 so bad?

It's just something I think I should have.
Glocks are great guns thats why you want it.It took me years to buy my fist glock because I love my xd and xdm.The main reason why I
am a glock fan is the aftermarket support.xd parts are becoming more availible but it just doesnt compare to glock aftermarket support.

you wouldn't need so many aftermarket parts if they didn't manufacture it with so many inferior parts to begin with 2hq8d1z.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top