JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Can you contribute $2, $5, $10, or more, to help NWFA be a prominent sponsor of this major clean-up event?

Our goal is to raise $300 to help cover the remaining costs of the Volunteer Appreciation Lunch at the 13th Annual Pick-up The Burn clean up event on May 2nd, 2015. This donation will speak more than just a lunch. It says we care and we are getting involved. (We have until March 29th to submit our donation).

bbq at pub.jpg
This is in Washington State, Yacolt Burn State Forest, at Larch Mt. We are partnering with WA Dept. of Natural Resources and several other recreational groups which include; hiking, biking, equestrian and motorized, to show our support and celebrate enduring stewardship by coming together each year to clean up the Yacolt Burn State Forest. And we do it all in one action packed, fun filled day!

parking-lot-jpg.84684.jpg

In addition to the $300 lunch contribution, we'd like to raise a little more. We need to purchase a NWFA table banner, pop-up booth canopy and NWFA promotional literature. We have secured a booth space and we'll be distributing information about NWFA, Ethics & Rules of Target Shooting in the forest and Tips for the Target Shooter, along with literature from WA DNR. We will be getting lots of public exposure and want to do our best to make a positive impact.

We're also looking for volunteers for this event, and we will be announcing the Official NWFA Volunteer clean-up event soon.

Please click the button below to donate via Pay Pal before March 29, 2015.

btn_donateCC_LG.gif

We will then present a check at the next April 2nd Trail Advisory Group (TAG) meeting.

Can you help us to further the goals of our NWFA Public Awareness Program?

Thank you,

Bill

I'm really looking forward to this event. I think it'll be a great time to show others exactly what we've put together here, and I'd like to try to get as many volunteers out for it as possible :)

I'd like to volunteer. Exactly when and where is this located? I need to check my schedule.

I've got a $20 bill, no PayPal and prefer not to do the whole credit card thing. Can I bring it with me and throw it in the donation bucket?

I wish I could show up in person, But its probably not in the cards. But I'll put $100 in the pot to help feed the guys who can.

Thanks man for the good work.

Yes, we can do a cash donation at the event. May 2nd, on Larch Mt. We'll announce the event, along with a sign-up sheet, about 2 weeks before. I promise to turn in all the cash to Joe Link. Honest! I will! ;)

I wish I could show up in person, But its probably not in the cards. But I'll put $100 in the pot to help feed the guys who can.

Thanks man for the good work.

Way to go, Monster!

I'd like to volunteer. Exactly when and where is this located? I need to check my schedule.

I've got a $20 bill, no PayPal and prefer not to do the whole credit card thing. Can I bring it with me and throw it in the donation bucket?

Thanks, ATM! (I mean, AMT). I'll have a bucket ready and waiting!

I'm in. But I need more info like AMT.

Is that enough info for now? Thanks man!

Same here, can volunteer and donate cash (I am a caveman after all).....:D

After this then i may go to Drano Wind to catch some Springers!!!!!!!

I'm with ya on the Springers! Thanks Jim!

Here's a map link to the meeting place on May 2nd.

Jones Creek Trail Head

:s0152:

Cogs,

Just one more thing.... what will we be doing? I need to make sure I dress appropriately and bring proper tools - coffee, water, gloves, shovel, chainsaw, safety glasses, safety boots, etc, etc, etc.......

OK, two things...... what time does this start?

:s0152:

Cogs,

Just one more thing.... what will we be doing? I need to make sure I dress appropriately and bring proper tools - coffee, water, gloves, shovel, chainsaw, safety glasses, safety boots, etc, etc, etc.......

OK, two things...... what time does this start?

That's a great list of things to bring. Jeans, boots & gloves are the norm. Won't need the chainsaw. Should bring a rake. They will provide bags, & latex gloves.

When we post the event, we'll include a list of what you'll need.

I believe sign-in will be from 8 - 9 am.

Thanks!

Thank you to those who have donated so far, those planning on donating, and those planning on being there! This post has been up since just last night, and we've already raised $150!

Any donations we receive over our $300 goal and made using the link in this post will be set aside to be used exclusively for NWFA volunteer activities and supplies.

Thanks again for your help!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads